MAPS for Getting Around Winding Ridge
Thanks to Anthony Fabrizio of Greenburgh's Geographical Information System for his help with these maps
The property is divided into three categories:
- The residential units, including their associated driveway and walkway to the front door.
- Limited common areas (restricted to exclusive use of the closest resident)
- Common areas, which Include:
- Winding Ridge Road
- Sidewalks and paths
- Visitor parking (any parking space not attached to a dwelling)
- Pool, tot lot, tennis court, and cabana/exercise area
- Areas not directly attached to a home
- Rock gardens.
This page incorporates a zoomable map so you can see the Winding Ridge property, how to reach the property from local/nearby streets and highways, how to find nearby stores, and how to reach Winding Ridge from trains, airports, bus stations, and major interstate highways.
For folks who'd rather have hard-copy, turn-by-turn directions, go to Tested Winding Ridge Directions, which have been refined by dozens of direction-challenged visitors over the last 18 years.